Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laveromiya

Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) Empty
PostSubject: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 am

Name: Svetlana
Origin: Dutch -> Amsterdam

Main: Laveromiya ( http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=56403&serverID=35 )
Level: 50

Why are you interested for joining Unity?  We belive its realy nice legion of dedicated and mature people  to find party or just having fun.

What do you expect from us?  PvE and PvP content, good mannered polite people.

Raid and PvPvp experience? PvE : Duoed with Arch Andre and Raging Kraterr on lvl 44, killed pretty much all outdoor bosses together.Was in pick up raids for Bolvig.PvP: Dredgion, most of spy quests.
Previous guild? Only guild that we are in, we created it only for warehouse usage.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak installed? Yes ofc

Do you have a microphone? Not , yet but its possible to get.

Tell a bit about yourself :  I am healer with more then 10 years practice : I become best in world/realms in few mmo so far: Ragnarok-> Everquest 1-> Everquest 2 -> World of Warcraft -> Age of Conan -> Darkfall and now trying to take a challenge here in Aion. I preffer hardcore style rather then casual. I am mixed speced right now : Dps and healing but with my skills I never encountered problems keeping everyone alive. Lack of my hp stones compensate Archie with Victory and Bodyguard I stigmas.Name:  Dennis de Vries
Origin: Dutch -> Amsterdam

Main: Archangell ( http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=132865&serverID=35 )
Level: 50

Tell a bit about yourself : Hello, I am pure speced PvE Templar. Atm doing daily runs in DP(B rank) to upgrade my gear to Orange status. Also emjoy PvP in Abyss and Dredgion but I still need  a little more practice to be nice at it. Tanking is new to me in MMO but with Lave's help I am doing very good as party members say at it. We tried to stay away from Legions but now we see its impossible to fully enjoy the game without em.  We are couple with Laveromiya. First of all we are hardcore players that want to become best. Second we are always ready to help legion with anything to make it better. Just to make it clear - We made 2 applications as 1 coz we are applying only together. If u will decline one of us then we pass. 
We are very good mannered and speaking english with no problems.

Hope to get on board of your ship. 
Back to top Go down
Baibak

Baibak

PostSubject: Re: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:01 am

I love Dutch people) they are nice, have good english and easy to communicate with, so its +.
Back to top Go down
SquirtingCherry

SquirtingCherry

PostSubject: Re: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm

i always say: if you aint dutch you aint much
Back to top Go down
Baibak

Baibak

PostSubject: Re: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:20 pm

SquirtingCherry wrote:
i always say: if you aint dutch you aint much

damn =(((
Back to top Go down
Hansi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

you seem very good players Very Happy I'll contact you in-game. It would be nice if also Arch created a forum account Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)   Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Laveromiya & Archangell / Cleric and Templar (50 lvl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forum :: Recruitment-
Jump to: